Cloud Commerce Pro invite customers to sell on Amazon Turkey with free account management support from Amazon.
We are pleased to announce that we have established a partnership with Amazon Turkey. Therefore, enabling our customers to list products on Amazon.com.tr through their existing account.
The highlights of this new integration include:
- It will be added under your existing EU Seller Central account.
- You don’t need a Turkish VAT registration to sell on Amazon Turkey.
- The Amazon Turkey Team will perform localisation.
- You can use your existing Cloud Commerce Pro account to sell in Turkey.
- As a Cloud Commerce Pro user, you will be eligible for account management support from the Amazon EU Expansion Team to assist you with your registration, localisations, listing as well as with sales & marketing activities.
Cloud Commerce Pro customers can complete this form to register interest in expanding into Turkey. An Account Manager will then get in touch to set up your account.
Open GLs in Turkey:
- PC Accessories
- Baby Products
- Home & Kitchen
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Pet Products
- Musical Instruments
- Gaming Consoles
- Sports & Outdoors
- Phone Accessories
- Apparel & Footwear
Indeed, the only prerequisite to expand into Turkey is that the products should be shipped to Turkey only from the EU with DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) services.
Why Cloud Commerce Pro Customers should consider expanding into Turkey
- Zero entry cost to expansion when using Amazon MFN (also known as self-fulfilment)
- Turkey buys a large amount of imported/branded products ($180 B in 2019)
- It is a fast-growing market. Revenue in the eCommerce market is projected to reach $11 B in 2021.
- Benefit from account management support, especially for deal events
- On-going launch promotions
- Easy setup with Amazon Account Manager Support