Cloud Commerce Pro offers three types of warehouse management configurations to help online retailers as well as wholesalers. Equally important, they manage stock across single or co-located warehouses, including in-store premises. These are:
- Standard Warehousing
- Simplex Warehousing
- Complex Warehousing
Whether you are dispatching from one or multiple locations, our ‘Warehouse Management Feature’ helps you keep track of stock locations, quantities, movement and deliveries, regardless of where products are being sold. And, for every integrated selling channel, each item is linked to a single inventory, ensuring accurate stock control to eliminate over-selling.
All warehouse configurations let you:
- Stay in control of your inventory when selling across multiple channels. Including performing stock takes and recording transfers.
- Auto-create prioritised picking lists for single, multiple and grouped orders.
- Book in stock as stock arrives into the warehouse, automatically updating inventory across all channels in real-time.
- Quickly and simply handle stock adjustments for returned items. It stores all information and is also traceable.
- Access reports showing stock levels, movements and a rate of sales report to predict when you need to re-purchase.
- Directly integrate with over 20 of the world’s leading shipping couriers and aggregators, generating labels and booking delivery automatically.
Our warehouse management system is designed to be scalable for any sized operation, such as a small stock room to multi-location distribution centres. With each configuration establishing how stock is stored, managed and accessed.
Standard Warehouse Configuration
The standard configuration is designed for small to medium sized operations where stock quantities of each SKU is known, but there is no location assigned.
This very simple solution works great for a multitude of operations that manage moderate numbers of SKU’s and daily orders, with 2 to 3 warehouse staff.
- Simple to set-up and manage
- Greater flexibility of inventory location when booking in stock
- Optional use with Barcoding and Scanning technology
Simplex Warehousing Configuration
Simplex is ideal for small and large operations. Specifically, those who store inventory across multiple shelves, bays or warehouses, but only require the need to know the overall stock, instead of exact quantities per location.
With extra location information, generate more efficient picking routes to speed up the fulfilment of orders with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Use multiple locations to store the same SKU
- Create efficient picking methods for individual staff based on location
- In conjunction with Barcodes and PDA scanners. Send staff automatically to the next nearest item to pick.
If using the Simplex configuration, it is important to ensure a high level of accuracy when booking in or moving stock, as certain functions are dependent on the stock location.
Complex Warehousing Configuration
Complex is available for small to large warehouse operations. It is also ideal for distribution centres who require full stock control at a shelf level. Therefore, every placement, whether a different shelf, bay or geographic location will give the exact quantities of all available SKUs.
Our Complex warehouse management configuration can also manage order dispatching, stock transfers & deliveries for multiple warehouses in different geographic locations, both locally and world-wide.
With such a high-level of stock control, you can send orders to the right location or warehouse staff to pick and pack in the most efficient way possible.
- Provides complete oversight of every product in every location
- Fast & accurate routing to the specific stock locations for picking and packing
- Manage the fulfillment and distribution of thousands of daily orders
- View stock movement and sales reports for all selling channels and locations
Warehouse operations using this method, demand a provision for maintaining accurate stock levels and movement of every product. You can achieve this through a web interface. However, we strongly advise using barcode and PDA scanners to move products in and out of locations, as they greatly reduce mistakes and human error.
Standard and Simplex Warehousing are part of our core system, whereas Complex Warehousing requires additional implementation and support. So, if you feel our Warehouse Management features will benefit your business, please call us today on 01524 230 252.